We balance our US and India resources to accomplish the development as shown below:
We (Bitsoft and clients) together determine the appropriate mix between off-share and on-site components.
The above model represents the generic team organization. Project size may dictate that an individual handles more than one function.
We want to be viewed as an extension of your in-house development team:
- We will build a team specific to your needs.
- We will invest in bringing up the domain expertise of this team through frequent interactions with your hardware, software and application experts.
Extended Development Team:
- Long-term business relationship - We become an extension of your development and customer support teams.
- We will build a team (including management) with an appropriate mix of on-site and offshore resources specific to your needs.
- Domain expertise investment - We will invest in bringing up the domain expertise through frequent interactions with your hardware, software and application experts.
- Customer Needs - We will respond to time-to-market pressures and customer satisfaction needs with the same urgency as your in-house team.
- Business/Commercial terms - Determined on a project-by-project basis.
- Presence on Customer Site - Part of the team will be located at or near customer site to aid in the communication of requirements and to integrate our processes with yours.
- Management - Project and team management provided by Bitsoft Systems, Inc.
- Suitability - Ideally suited to address short term skill gaps.
- Management - Management and oversight of Bitsoft on-site resources is provided by the customer.